Uplighting - £40 + £10 per light
Uplighting is a cost effective way to transform the ambiance of a lifeless room into a classy venue. A popular choice for weddings, balls, proms and other special occasions. We deliver, setup and configure the lights to a colour of your choice, or with the use of an optional controller, we'll show you how to fully adjust the colour, shade and tone yourself.
Controllers are £10 to hire, or free when hiring 6 or more uplighters.
Each light has the following properties:
- Wide angle Red, Green and Blue LEDs allow colour mixing to achieve a wash of literally thousands of different shades and colours.
- Low power consumption of 30W keeps the units running cool, giving off very little heat.
- DMX compatibility allows synchronisation of multiple units and use of external controllers.
- Housed in a minimalistic style black cube so they look tidy and are easy on the eye.
By use of an optional controller you can (at the touch of a button):
- Control each bank of Red, Green and Blue LEDs using sliders to fully adjust the colour to your preferred shade.
- Set the lights to fade gently (or quickly) through all the colours on a cycle.
- Set the lights to change colour on the beat of the music.
- 0 - 100% dimmable or instant blackout or whiteout.
- Set the lights to strobe and adjust the speed.
FREE local delivery and collection!
Other locations may be subject to additional delivery charges. See delivery category A.
We deliver and set-up the lights for you and provide basic training/tuition on how to operate the equipment before leaving you to it. We'll then return at the end of the event to take down and remove the equipment or for those who want to party all night then we're happy to collect the following morning!
The number of light units required will depend on the shape and size of the venue. As a guide we generally suggest one unit for every 3 - 4 metres along a wall. A house party looking to give a room a bit of flare may only need 2 units whereas a hall or marquee may require 10 units. Positioning the lights in window bays, fireplaces, arches or by features like plants, columns and statues works very well.
Price includes hire for up to 24 hours.
To make a booking give us a call and we'll happily talk you through your choices and answer any queries you may have. Alternatively if you'd like to know more about this package or the optional upgrades then you can always email us or use our contact form.
01494 623 001 firstname.lastname@example.org